Gem Dance and Company’s 2021 Scholarship Application is currently open. The last day to apply for the application is Wednesday, December 23, 2020. Please follow the list of instructions below to apply for the scholarship. Scholarship recipients will be announced before December 31, 2020 via social media and newsletter subscription. Please be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook and sign up for monthly newsletters on our website. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gem Scholarship Link: https://forms.gle/CabPsbKN4N18krUm6
- Submit Application before or on Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
- Submit an essay explaining why it is important to be mentally and physically stable while dancing and how Covid-19 has impacted you? (250 words or less)
- Upload a 30 – 45 second solo dance video demonstrating your dance talents.
- Upload a 30 – 45 video explaining why dance is important to you and how will this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Submit 2-3 dance institutions, conventions, or dance related activates that you would like to participate in 2021.
- Applicant must reside in Houston and the Greater Area
- Applicant must be ages 7-17 years old.
- If applicant is selected for scholarship, student and parents will be required to participate in nutrition and wellness activities provided by Gem Dance and Company throughout year 2021. Lack of participation in nutrition and wellness activities will result in scholarship being revoked.